HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE GEORGE OF CAMBRIDGE | 22 July 2013“He’s growing up, he is walking and he has big, chubby cheeks. He looks like a young Winston Churchill." - Prince Harry of Wales
܀ history meme ܀ eight moments: Isabella d’Este and Elisabetta Gonzaga visit Venice – March 1502 (6/8)
“The Duchess of Urbino had never seen Venice, and a vow which Isabella had made to the Santo at Padua afforded a good excuse for paying a second visit to the famous city. This time the two princesses decided to go in the strictest incognito, in order that they might be able to dispense with tedious ceremonies, and devote themselves wholly to sight-seeing and their own amusement.”
Sansa is your sister. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you…
sansa+willas week | day 1
comely or no, he might be the only champion she would ever have
aww grazie, carissima :)
He’s the director of a few Game of thrones episodes, and his greatest hits include:
- justifying Jaime raping Cersei as a consensual act,
- reinforced rape culture by saying Cersei was not raped because she “wrapped her legs around him”,
- defined Lady Stoneheart as useless and said a “woman zombie who kills a few people” would not fit the narrative,
- repeatedly laughed about not knowing shit about what D&D write about because he hasn’t read the books, showing how seriously he takes his job clearly,
- guilty of gross victim blaming saying Cersei was manipulating Jaime while she was being raped hence showing himself as the misogynist prick he is.
All of this is recorded on the internet if you look for it, and I really don’t care about Alex Graves enough to actually go look for the links now, it would be a waste of energy and he is just not worth it. (If someone happens to have a list, or have more energy than I do, be my guest and add to this with the actual links, I’d be grateful for your input.)
Just, keep Alex Graves a billion miles away from Game of Thrones, HBO does a good job of fucking shit up without having to add yet another piece of shit to the mix trying to justify for them and their gross choices.
And they told how afterward Ned had carried Ser Arthur’s sword back to the beautiful young sister who awaited him in a castle called Starfall on the shores of the Summer Sea. The Lady Ashara Dayne, tall and fair, with haunting violet eyes.